Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Info!

I have some new information and details for our fundraiser on April 30, at WiseGuys Comedy Club in Ogden, Utah!
~~~

We will have be holding a raffle for a brand new grill!
Tickets will be $2.00 each
or
3/$5.00

It is a Charcoal Grill.
Stainless Steel
It retails at Lowe's for $200!
(I will try to get a pic of it up soon so you can see it!)

Buy lots of tickets to have an even better chance of winning this awesome raffle!
~~~

We will also be having a live auction during the show.

Some of the items that will be auctioned off include:

Movie Tickets, DVD Player, Restaurant Gift Certificates, Projection System, and other items that will be added soon.
~~~

Also, because of the response, we have decided to do a pre-sale of tickets. If you are interested, please let me know and I will get you the information on where you can pick up your tickets.
~~~

Please let me know if you need any info!!!
Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment